Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday evening, May 10

Greetings,

a special thank you to all of the students who attended class on Monday to listen to oral presentations, even when they were not presenting until tomorrow. I hope to see the same respect shown by those who presented on Monday...and that you will attend class tomorrow to support the Wednesday presenters.

A note about Friday's class. On Friday, please bring your Grade Sheet and all the graded work I have returned to you. You will be checking my Grade Sheet with yours to be sure they reflect the same scores. It is possible that I have recorded an incorrect score for an assignment, or I may have not recorded it at all. As long as you have the graded work to "show" your accuracy, I will adjust accordingly.

I have mentioned this in class several times, but again, as far as Group Work goes, if you were present, you received 50 points. I have saved the sign in sheets from those group get-togethers, in case we need to refer to any of them.

If you choose not to attend class on Friday, please know that the grade you earned will be the one based on the scores I recorded for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment